|Upcoming TCC Training
- Denver, CO
May 24-26, 2017
Application packets are now being accepted through Monday, April 17, 2017.
- Frankfort, KY
June 20-22, 2017
Application packets are currently being accepted through Monday, May 8, 2017.
- Greenville, SC.
October 24-26, 2017
Application packets are currently being accepted through Tuesday, September 19, 2017.
Blended Learning TCC
Application packets are currently being accepted through Wednesday, February 22, 2017.
- Online Independent Study (asynchronous): February 15, 2017- March 26, 2017
- Instructor-facilitated Online (synchronous): March 8, 2017
- Instructor-led Face-to-Face Training: March 29 and 30, 2017
- Online Independent Study (asynchronous): April 2017 - March 2018
- Instructor-facilitated Online (synchronous):
- June 21, 2017
- September 20, 2017
- December 6, 2017
- March 21, 2018
Periodically, Clemson University offers a Trainer/Consultant Certification Course (TCC) for qualified individuals who are interested in becoming a certified trainer in the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program.
Often, these training sessions include individuals from all over the country. Sometimes, we conduct TCCs to certify trainers and consultants mainly for an individual state.
If you are interested in becoming a certified OBPP trainer, please review Requirements for Trainer Certification.
To apply for an OBPP Trainer/Consultant Certification Course, the following documents must be submitted for training consideration. An application packet includes:
Application packets can be
For questions, call Jessie at 864-656-6402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of participation in the TCC is $4,250, which includes:
- Participation in the 3-day TCC Part I
- Participation in a 2-day TCC Part II approximately 12 months later
- Participation in regular phone consultation with an Olweus Technical Assistance Consultant (OTAC) (approximately approximately 15 hours of consultation over a 24 month period)
- One complete set of trainer's materials for use when training
- Access to the trainer-only section of the OBPP website
The price does not include costs associated with your travel, lodging or meals associated with either training session.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of holding a TCC in your state, please contact Jane Riese, Associate Director of Safe and Humane Schools, 717-870-7992; email@example.com.
Online courses provide
key info on bullying,
Two interactive distance-learning courses, Bullying 101 and Teen Dating Violence 101, provide key information about bullying, cyber bullying, and dating violence and explain how to create safe, healthy environments and relationships. Learn more