|Upcoming TCC Training
- Canton, OH
October 1-3, 2014
Application packets are now being accepted through Friday
August 29, 2014.
- Nashville, TN
February 24-26, 2015
Application packets are now being accepted through Friday, January 16, 2015.
Periodically, Clemson University offers a Trainer/Consultant Certification Course (TCC) for qualified individuals who are interested in becoming a certified trainer in the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program.
Often, these training sessions include individuals from all over the country. Sometimes, we conduct TCCs to certify trainers and consultants mainly for an individual state.
If you are interested in becoming a certified OBPP trainer, please review Requirements for Trainer Certification.
To apply for an OBPP Trainer/Consultant Certification Course, the following documents must be submitted for training consideration. An application packet includes:
Application packets can be
For questions, call Jessica at 864-656-6402 or email email@example.com.
The cost of participation in the TCC is $4,200, which includes:
- Participation in the 3-day TCC Part I
- Participation in a 2-day TCC Part II approximately 12 months later
- Participation in regular phone consultation with an Olweus Technical Assistance Consultant (OTAC) (approximately approximately 15 hours of consultation over a 24 month period)
- One complete set of trainer's materials for use when training
- Access to the trainer-only section of the OBPP website
The price does not include costs associated with your travel, lodging or meals associated with either training session.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of holding a TCC in your state, please contact Jane Riese, Director of Training, 717-870-7992; firstname.lastname@example.org.